CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 15, 2006

Well it started out to be pretty hard in the morning, NOT SMOKING.
But I got through it. Usually when I'm at work and I am BORED, I go outside and light up a cig. We'll thank goodness today WAS NOT a boring day. I stayed pretty busy for the most part. Probably the busiest I've in 2 weeks.
I even hung out in the bar, where the smokers sit; and it didn't really bother me. Except, I could really smell the smoke from the cig. UCK!!!!!!!
I did EAT alot today too. But hey, I could use the pounds; since I've lost like 6 pounds in the past few weeks. So maybe quitting smoking will help me gain weight.
I went shopping for new jeans on Tues. I was upset that I had to get a "0" instead of a "3".
Yeah, imiagne being 40 and wearing a size 0 or even a 3. What can I say? I took after my mother, may she be looking over me now and smiling.
Well, off to bed and back up at 530 am for work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quitting smoking is easy Lori! Heck, I've quit a hundred times.

Thanks for lettin' me in

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I remember being starving when I was on the patch. I was daydreaming about food (very strange for me).

Chow down.

Jean said...

good luck on the not smoking!...for me, it is still on my list of "things to do"...and, thanks for visiting my blog again.