CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SO -SO DAY OFF

Well it's been a pretty good day off. I slept in until 10a.m.(that is a record for me).
But I got up feeling achy all over and thought a nice hot shower would help. IT DIDN'T. I guess with the quit smoking my body is going through alot of changes.
So my daughter and I went out to lunch, her treat and then went to the mall. And then to the movies and we say Barnyard Animals. It was cute. I like Kevin James and he was a voice in it(Doug from King of Queens). So it turned out to be a pretty good day. Until a co-worker calls me AT HOME ON MY DAY OFF, about her schedule for Thurs. I told her to talk to the mgr. 'cause I'm not a mgr. just the HEAD WAITRESS, and I wasn't dealing with work issues today on my day off. I don't think she liked that but oh well. I'm not paid to be a mgr. and they wouldn't be able to pay me enough to be a mgr.
So chalk one up for little ole me!!!!
Now it's R&R time for me.
I have a glass of wine and I'm gonna RELAX a little.
More later. If not then tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't reach for it. I see those fingers sneaking over where the pack use to be. I know exactly how you feel. I quit two years ago. Fortunately I had a doctor willing to help out and prescribed Wellbuterin (sp?). It is an antidepressant but they have found that it helps 80% of smokers to quit.

loria said...

I asked my dr. for this new med called Chantix. And my ins. co. has to approve it. I'm hoping with my heart condition and high bp they will. I may try the wellbuterin if not. Thanks Tink. And by the way, I love Tink. I have several Tink items and purses. Ask my hubby BBW he'll tell ya. I wanted to put Tink wall decals on our bedroom wall. He said NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I tried Wellbutrin, but it just made me happier while I smoked. :::sigh::: Someday I'll try again...Jose wants us to quit together, and he's wanting to quit real soon.

Good Luck Lori, if you learn any secrets to make it easier let me know.