CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 16, 2006

PEACE AND QUITE...........

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Not a sound, just the t.v. playing in the background. It's very quite here tonight. I just dropped my daughter off at work and I AM ALL ALONE IN THE HOUSE. Oh what shall I do??????
I thought about cleanning. Nope! It can wait until Mon. my day off. I thought about doing some studying. Nope! It can wait too.
I think I'll just curl up on the sofa and watch t.v. until I drift off to sleep. It rainy outside so that makes for perfect napping weather. I'll find a boring movie to watch and drift off to nevernever land.
Wait!! I haven't been alone in the house in awhile. Whatever shall I do???
Sofa here I come..........
Until a later time. Nevernever land is calling me, no it's whispering to me.
Sweet dreams for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this being "home alone" of which you speak?

Anonymous said...

Well, I know what guys do when they're all alone in the house. Maybe girls don't do that though?

Roses said...

Oh, what a happy, happy place you are in! I'm so envious! :)

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Sometimes you need only some time by yourself...doing nothing, read, watch Tv, order a pizza and beer, take an aroma-bath, scented with jasmin and rose, candles around the bath-tub, a glass of vine and some fruit on a chair beside, make your pedicure go for a massage, remove the grey hairs, make a facial...yeeaaahhhh...

loria said...

I actually curled up on the sofa and watched The Bridges of Madison County. I hadn't seen it in awhile and it was a good movie. Along with all the snacking I did and drinking the Bud Light, too. It was very very nice and quite.