CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 18, 2006

In a slump.........................

Oh what do I say????????
My day has been somewhat boring, probably like any other day in my life. So I thought I'd lay on the sofa and watch some t.v. Well, I ended up watching "General Hospital".(shows that I had previously recorded).
After watching a few shows,only 2; I got to thinking. Maybe my life isn't all that boring, after seeing what some of them are going through. I mean come on, they are actors but some of the story lines hit home.
I mean do you ever wondering, "what am I suppose to me doing, where am I going?"
Or what is wrong with me.
Maybe I'm feeling a little down and depressed, I don't know.
The only thing I have to look forward to tonight is the football game-STEELERS.
But is that enough.
Maybe I'll go cook dinner. I have been snacking most of the afternoon, since I am trying to quit smoking(and it's not working). I wanna go buy a pack of cigs right now.
So I'm gonna go cook dinner for me and my daughter. We're having salmon.
More later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...I love salmon patties! Hang in there, the urge to smoke starts slowing down after the 3rd day. Good Luck!