CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Annoyed part-2

Ok, the resurant I work at we usually have to be there on Sat. and Sun. at 6:30am,to open for breakfast at 7am.
The owner decided to change the hours to 9am-open;so therefore we have to be in at 8:30am.
I thought it was a great idea since we don't start getting tables until 10am anyway. So I'm thinking-great I get to sleep an extra hour. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bartender calls me at 6:45am-'cause I'm suppose to open and I also have keys. Anyway,
NO ONE BOTHERED TO INFORM HER OF THIS CHANGE IN TIME................
The bar manager nor the general manager didn't inform her. So I'm pissed due to the fact I don't feel well and could've used the extra sleep.
This is the type of place I work at.
This was going to be the last weekend for breakfast and then I (the headwaitress) found out that we're only going to do Sun. breakfast.
Come on people get your act together.Learn how to run a freaking business and how to communiciate with your staff.
So I'm off to get ready for a fun day. YEAH RIGHT...............
Stay tuned to see what else annoys me......today.

1 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Ohhh... It's a hassel with this time-change thing. You have my sympathy.