CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY

Well I thought that it was going to be a good day.
A good night's rest and I had(have) my mind set on
doing something with my life.
I am thinking of going back to school-
to broaden my career.
I even went to the school and checked out
the program and the cost of tuituion.
I thought it wasn't bad.
But now I am down in the dumps.
After long hard thoughts and determined
to do this...and after talking with the mother-in-law,
I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to do this even if I have to work 3 jobs
to get the money to this for myself and what I thought
was for my family too.
So I am going to do this.
I am tired of being in a dead end job and being
depressed and feeling worthless at what I am doing
with my life.
So wish me luck in finding another job to add to my
already hetic life.
Thanks for listening.......................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck with your goal of going to school. It is hard work but when it's all said and done, it's WELL worth it. When I went back to school (many years ago)I had 2 kids, a jose, and a full-time job. We couldn't afford it either but grants and student loans covered everything. I had to pay nothing out-of-pocket. If you need any help or info I'd be happy to help you...you know where to find me. Have a good evening lori!

loria said...

Thank you mrsjosegoldbloom. I'm actually excitied about going back to school. I know that it's gonna pay off in the long run.
Thankyou again.