CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Restful night

It was chilly outside so I slept with windows open. It felt great. Listening to the wind
blowing through the trees and the leaves rustling.
My friendly companion, Flower(our cat) curled up next to me. As I was petting her I fell asleep. I awoke at 3:30 am to a chill and Flower was laying on my head, which she does alot, and pulled the other blanket over me. AAAHHHH!!!
It was so nice. I slept until about 8:30am. That was great.
It's still a little chilly outside today. I have all the windows open to let the fresh cool breeze in.
I just hope that it's really cool tonight so that I may sleep good again.

I have to work tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. It's gonna be A NO MONEY NIGHT!!!!
I worked yesterday for 6 hours and walked with $15.00 and only had 3 tables. Come on.
I did go apply somewhere else today. I need a job that will allow me to study and make the possible career change that I want to make.
But we shall see how tonight turns out.
That's another story for later or tomorrow.
So stayed tuned.
Same blog
Maybe different time
Hopefully a different story.
Until .......................................

0 comments: