CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

He's gone...............

Well, the story of my realtionship with Mr. Wolf ( better know as BBW) has left AGAIN on another job. But that is good for us. Hey at least he's on the same time zone and only 7 hours away. But still, more lonely nights sleeping in the bed ALONE, being cold and having to grap an extra blanket.
Even though we only had a short time together, IT WAS REALLY AWESOME!!!!!
It was nice having someone to cuddle with at night and actually say " I LOVE YOU" to that persons face. AAAWWWWW!!!! I miss him though.
He came home at a really bad time in my life right now. Trying to figure what I'm gonna do with my life and the onset of DEPRESSION. He was and is helpful in very many ways.
I have some new ideas I'm throwing around in my head but need to make the first step in doing them.
I've just been depressed with my job lately and wanting to sleep all the time and not deal with anything.
But I believe tomorrow I am going to make a baby step toward trying to come out of it.
Besides" TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY".
Loved that movie-GONE WITH THE WIND.

3 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

But he will come back, from time to time, yes? He's not out of your life, is he?

loria said...

oh no! Mr.Wolf(BBW)is my husband. There is no way he'll ever be out of my life.He's always in my heart,my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

:::hugs::: You've got your whole life together! This will give you a chance on the school thing. Though I know it's hard being apart!