CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just another night at work

Well, I dreaded going to work. But I actually ended up having a GOOD time. I actually had a couple of tables that were FUN!!!!!!!!!!
I even stayed afterwards and had 2 beers. (at our happy hour price).
And had good talks with friends too. So it wasn't so bad.
And hey, I even made more than $15.00. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, it's off to bed. Hoping I get a GREAT night sleep. Mr. Wolf is coming
home on Sun. (so I need to get rested up)LOL!!!!! Then he leaves on Tues.
oh well, that is his job. I miss him dearly and can't wait to see him.
Oh yea, the quit smoking?
Well, it's not going too well. It's hard when you work were you around
smokers ALL THE TIME. I'm not smoking as much as I did before so
I think I'm doing ok.
DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO WILL POWER.....................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Just keep trying!