CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 29, 2006

The mornings

I love the peace and quite in the mornings.
I hear the coffee maker brewing my Hazelnut coffee
and it smells good.
I hear several Cardinals outside on our birdfeeder.
The kitten(Boots) making noise at the birds.
She wants to go outside and attack them.
I hear other birds in the distance along
with some geese nearby.
I can also hear a few cars driving on the nearby
street. As they drive through puddles on the wet street.
I hear the wind blowing through the trees.

The peace and quite in the mornings.
And the coffee is done. I need my morning
coffee to get me going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, found you at Freddie's.

Isn't it weird how Cardinals are about the only birds who frequent our bird feeders?

My girlfriend's dad died about 8 years ago, and before he did, he told her that he would come back to see her as a Cardinal. Every morning he is seen chowing down on seed until the squirrels get there.

loria said...

That is awesome. Yes we get a family of them outside and I love listening to them and seeing them.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Yeah, sounds like me. "The life is not the worse to bear, and in a while ... I've my coffee hear"