CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Annoyed

Well I awoken this morning not feeling too well. It feels like the FLU.GREAT, just what I need.
I've spent the day on the sofa, letting my daughter baby. But now I'm on my own-she's at work.
I had to take to her work. It seemed like every stupid person was out on the road.
It may just be me not feeling well, but they seemed like they couldn't go through the GREEN lights quick enough, or they want to suddenly stop in the middle of the road and then put on their blinkers.
I stopped at the store for some orange juice and it seemed like the 2 cashiers were working in slow motion. You don't go to a convient store to do your grocery shopping either. This couple was doing grocery shopping at WAWA. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must've been in there for 20 mins. But I got the orange juice and came home.
At least I don't have to deal with the stupid people again until I have to go pickup my daughter.
Well, I'm off to the sofa again to rest and relax. Hopefully I can get some sleep while I'm alone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I just got over the flu a couple weeks ago and boy did it suck.

I had to venture out a few times while sick and I had the same type of experiences with the stupid people. I never cussed more in my life...I sounded like the female version of Dennis Leary.