CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm fine

Well I made it through the colonoscopy just fine. Even though I don't remember a thing from last night. I went to school and after 11 am I couldn't have anything else to drink. I was very tired through class and could hardly keep my head up. I was on a liquid diet the night before. And not to mention the "headache". But I made it and even made a 92 on a test. WOW!!! Yea, I was surprised too.
Then off to the doctor's office we go at 230pm. Get there and had to fill out a form, ok; asking a person who is cranky, hadn't had anything "good" to eat or drink wasn't the best thing to do. But low and behold, I filled it out(with a few mistakes). I signed in the wrong place and had to scratch it out and resign it.
Go back. They get the vitals and I change into a gown. Then off to the little room to do the procedure. I had an I.V. put in me and my headache started to go away. The doctor was talking to me and the nurse injected the "wonderful meds" into my I.V. And that was the last thing I remembered.
I don't remember getting dressed, getting into the car or going by the drugstore with Mr. Wolf.
I remember NOTHING about last night. And apparently a girl I work with asked me work for her and I said yes and remembered that.
They gave me some GOOD DRUGS!!! I want some more,lol. I don't even remember doing some homework or watching t.v. either.
Oh well, I am fine. Still a little sluggish today but okay. Better today than yesterday.
Mr. Wolf was telling me this morning all about last night and I couldn't remember ANYTHING.
Oh well, as long as I didn't kill anyone I should be okay.
Or did I????????????????

3 comments:

Freddie said...

Glad you got that over with huh? Congrats on the test score too!

Roses said...

Yep. Goooood drugs!

Anonymous said...

Good, everything which is done... Then turn the page...new inputs, new rewards