CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good morning.........

Well, I didn't sleep too well. I kept waking up at all hours throughout the night. My neck is stiff and so is my back. Just not the same without Mr. Wolf here. It's actually warm here this morning. I thought it was Nov.
I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee and listening to the birds outside and some loud dog barking down the street. But I like my mornings,"nice and quite".
Mr. Wolf made it to Alaska. He will be flying the island of Sheyma today. I just hope he's not gone as long as they said they would be. It's be nice to have him back in time for Thanksgiving.
Well, I need to get for work. I work today then school tomorrow and off on Fri. Hopefully I can sleep in a bit then. More later...........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day Lori, and here's hoping that Wolf makes it back to you by Thanksgiving.