CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 10, 2006

ENOUGH

Well it's Friday again. I am off from school and work and enjoying "my girls day" out with my daughter. First we went and got out nails done. Something I like to do. I feel like it is something I do for "myself". Like pampering myself. Yeah that's it.
Then we went to go to the DMV and they were closed. I forget today is like a hoilday. Oh well, so we went across the street to Applebee's for lunch. Very nice lunch we had. I had their new Herb Crusted Chicken, which was very good.
Then we go to Target and do some shopping.
Then I told my daughter if I saw another Amazon box on our front door I was gonna scream.
"SCREAM. SCREAM".
I did. And there was yet ANOTHER AMAZON BOX on the front door steps.
Come on, how many books does Mr. Wolf really need. He has gotten a box from them since Sat. Come on. We don't even have room for these extra books yet does he have time to read them.
So I didn't feel guilty about buying this cute warm suit that I got, or a new black purse.
Come women, we all need a black purse-right. Thank you.
Well, thanks for letting me vent to yall. Oh not to mention I did get a call from work, the bartender was sick and they wanted me to work. This was before I knew the DMV was closed and besides I needed some "mother and daughter time".
More later.
And did anyone catch Grey's Anatomy last night??????
Do post what you thought!!!!

1 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Maybe he had ordered my book "Tell Me Who I Am"???? Just kidding