CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's me again....

Well the doctor visit went as well as expected. I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy done on Tues. the 28th at 3:30pm. It's just the night before prep stuff I have to endure. YUCK!!!!!
And only a clear liquid diet too. I can have my coffee, just no milk. I will survive though.
I am in the process of ironing. Boy do I hate it. I am ironing my scrubs for tomorrow. Well, at least they will be neatly pressed and with creases in them. I wonder how long that will last,lol.
Well, back to the ironing.
If I'm not on before turkey day,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!
Enjoy your turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings.

8 comments:

Roses said...

Yes, the worst part is drinking that wonderful stuff from the pharmacy the night before.
Not that I've had a colonoscopy, but I've heard.

Good luck, and at least it'll be after Thanksgiving so you can have your turkey! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy thanks giving to you to, friend

loria said...

Thanks to you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too Lori. Hope everything turns out well.

Roses said...

How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your colonoscopy.

Hope you & your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Happy Thanks Giving....Make it vegetarina. ...(LOL, I know you don't want)

Jean said...

Hope your turkey day was great... and everything else is going well!