CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Great News

Well I got some great news. Looks like Mr. Wolf will be home for Thanksgiving. WOW!!
He is leaving the Island of Shemya on Fri. and will be home either Sat. or Sun. He's coming home this weekend and my daughter is leaving for Tx. on Sun. Well, at least his mother will be happy that he'll be able to spend Thanksgiving this year with the family.
Poor guy though. He'll be home for about 3 days after traveling and then we'll be driving to N.J. to his parents house. I'm sure he'll get some rest while he's home. That is if I don't make him a "A Honey Do List". LOL!!!
I'm just excitited that I get to spend Thanksgiving with him. It'll actually be our first one together, and that means alot to me and him.
He has told me that it's been very cold there. It's been close to the 70's here. Poor guy.
But he'll be home soon and I can't wait.
Have a safe trip hunny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! Hope you enjoy your first turkey day together.