CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Yes it's Friday. I needed today off from work and school, even though I have to study. It's been a long week and a even longer one is coming up.
I thought I'd start my morning by enjoying the peace and quite. Until much to my surprise I hear a strange noise upstairs. So I go and look to see what the cats have done? The kitten,Boots-who has been very playful and full energy this morning; has knocked over a table with a plant sitting ontop of it. So I clean most of it, have to vacuum the bedroom later. Locked all 3 cats out of our bedroom for a bit.
Then proceed to continue watching "Grey's Anatomy", that I recorded last night. So I got to finish watching it.
Until my daughter gets up with the puppy. And he's wanting nothing but,ATTENTION from anyone who'll give it to him.
Then I realized my hubby leaves on Tues. for Alaska for a month. Great. I've gottne use to having him around and being able to snuggle up to him on the cold nights. The depression sets in. Along with him missing "Thanksgiving-again". Oh well, life goes on and I'll deal with it. It shouldn't be too bad, I'm spending 3 days with his parents in N.J. OMG! The horror!(LOL). I love his parents and they love me. Beside his mom cooks enough food for an army.
I miss Mr. Wolf when he's gone. He's my big teddybear. Well, I'll have the cats sleeping with me but not the warmth from hubby. But hey, I look at this way-I GET THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF......... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Well, I did vacuum the bedroom where the cat made the wonderful mess and loaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry.
So now if I can pull myself away from this computer, I'm gonna go study and relax abit today.
It's too windy and cold to go out and do anything.
Have a GREAT FRIDAY AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds a lot like mine. Other than the studying that is. Hope you have a great weekend...enjoy your time with wolf!

Maybe you should buy a hampster and put it in one of those balls that they can roll around in. I bet that would keep puppy occupied. LOL