CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello everyone............

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile but I have been a little busy. First of all I am excitied I GRADUATE in 3wks. and I quite my waitress job. How's that for a week?
This past week has been so hard and stressful on me, with the colonoscopy and going to school and then working the 2 awful crappy shifts as a waitress. Well, Tues. I was offered a job through the school doing homehealth care. So I took it. I actually started today (9-5) and it was good. Very easy. But tomorrow and Sun. I have clinical (7am-2pm) and then go to another pateints house for about 6 hours and then back on Mon. so this is gonna be a longgggggggggg weekend. But Mr. Wolf understands and I'm glad cause I am getting PAID for this. So that makes me feel really GREAT.
So that is what has been going on in my crazy life lately and all in 1 week, for that matter.
I'm thrilled and I am also going to start looking for a permant job for when I graduate school.
So 'yall wish me lots of luck. And my goal or morely My New Year's Resoulation is go back to school within 6 mths to a year for my LPN. I'm thinking this time next year I'll be in school AGAIN. ( Am I crazy or what.) No, making a future for myself and my family.
Talk to yall soon.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wow... busy girl! Congrats on the new job and graduating... and surviving everything else.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. Doin' the happy dance for ya!