CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Not much going on..........

Well Christmas is over and now it's time for The New Year. Oh great! You have to wonder what the New Year is gonna bring. Me personally, I'm the hoilday is over. Needless to say our Christmas wasn't exactly what I'd planned.(see BBW's blog for details).
Well, we did get to be HOME FOR THE HOILDAYS. That was nice. My daughter cooked us Christmas dinner. A ham to die for.
I have no idea what's in store for the New Year. I do know that I am finding me a job and place that I like to work.
I'm taking on another case for the HHA(home health agency) that I am working for. I don't know if I'm ready to work 13 hrs. a day and plus 14 hrs. for the weekend. That would be working 7 days a week. I don't think so. I do have and want some what of a LIFE. But I am finding that working from 8am-3pm, I do find myself exhausted at night. Tonight is the first night that BBW and I went out. We went to the mall and to Lowe's and then out to eat.
It was nice. Considering he is leaving soon for out of town work. Great! That means I'll have to sleep all by myself in the queen size bed. I'm sure the cats will keep me company, especially Flower. She loves her momma. Just as long as daughter and Pookie(her puppy) aren't in the bed with me. (haha). They hog the bed.
I'm just rablming on about nothing.
I just wanted yall to know that I am still alive, most of the time; and still around.
More later......I don't know when but soon.

0 comments: