CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Munday.....

Well, I have been fighting off the flu all weekend and still went to work. So this morning when I got up, at 5:45am feeling like a truck ran over me;I called in sick. I needed a day to myself to recover and with no school or work. So I laid on the sofa most of the morning, still in my p.j.'s when Mr. Wolf came home.
We watched a movie and then I got up and started doing some cleanning around the house. A sudden burst of energy, where did that come from? Then showered went out for something to eat and did some shopping.
I do feel somewhat better. I will be glad when school is over. Next Tues. is my last day, Finals day and then graduation on the 22nd. I have enjoyed going to school but like most people that go back can't wait until it's OVER.
I have decided to start putting my resume out and looking for a place to work. I am doing Home Health Care through the school, even though it gives me practice; I've thought about it and it's not for me. Being with one patient all day isn't my cup of tea. I like to stay busy and enjoy the rush. So I'm going to start looking for something. I have a few leads and I'm gonna do that after class tomorrow.
Did I mention that I made a 100 on a test (and didn't even study)!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was proud. Now lets hope I can pass this test tomorrow. I always seems to do well on test when I don't feel my best. so maybe I should wake up tomorrow feeling bad. I'll have to sleep on that.
Back to studying. I wanna pass with good grades and I think I will. But studying is the key and learning things are fun too.

3 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Good for you and I hope you find a good job too. It's nothing like being busy and feel needed at work.

Anonymous said...

Like I always say. Keep it up. You'll be so glad you did.

Btw, has Ryan quit blogging?

loria said...

Thank you! I don't think Ryan has quit blogging,he's been busy or maybe he has nothing to talk about.(which is hard to believe,he's never lost for words,lol)