CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hello part 2

Well I am still here just not on as often as I'd like to be.
I have been going to school and working as a Home Health Care Aide. It's been very challenging. I haven't stopped since last Wed. I am running on empty. But I am getting alot of experience too. And I am getting paid for it, it's not alot but it's more than I was making at the resturant I was working at. I feel like I haven't spent much time with my hubby or daughter. I still have Christmas shopping to do. WHEN AM I GONNA DO THAT? My day job is 8am-3pm and then I go to it after class and stay for about 6 or 7 hours. Plus last weekend I had clinical from 7am-2pm and went there from 3pm-8pm. That weekend killed me. I haven't even had time to watch any of my shows.
Thank goodness DHW's was a repeat. Sorry I haven't had time to read any of the other blogs but I will catch up SOON.
More later on my wonderful ongoing life.

1 comments:

Roses said...

Hey busy lady!
What an exciting life you have! It may be hectic and sometimes awful right now, but you won't be in school forever (although it may feel like it). Soon, you will have more time to spend with your family.

And you will be SO much farther ahead off than you were.

You should be proud.