CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today was the BIG day. I had FINIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well needless to say,
I PASSED MY FINIAL WITH A 93% !!!!!!!!
THE HIGHEST OUT OF THE CLASS.
Also I was choosen to give the prayer for our class. OMG!!!!!!!
I am ssssoooooo excitied that is over but sad in a way too.
Friday is my GRADUATION! I can't believe that I did it and it's over so quickly.
WOW!!!!!!!!!
Next, comes the State Board. That probably won't be until mid Jan. But I know now that I can do it.
I want to Thank all of those who had faith in me and said I could do it.
Mostly my hubby, Mr. Wolf and my daughter(Heather). I couldn't have done this without their support and encouragement and faith in me.
Thank you Honey if you are reading this.
I feel like I have done something.
Thank you to all that have read my blog and have given me encouragement and support.
I thank you all and appreciate you all.
THANKS!!!!!!!!11

4 comments:

Roses said...

YAY!

Freddie said...

Congrats!!! Knew you'd do it.

loria said...

Thank you!!!!
I never thought I could do it but I DID!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't we all know that it must be a match, that they were over head and ears in love with each other from the first moment they met?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone vicodin[/url][/b]