CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What are people thinking??????

Well, school is almost over. I have finals on Tues. and that's it for. Graduation is Fri. night.WOW!!! Where has the time gone?
I can't seem to get in the spirit of Christmas. It has been very warm here and it doesn't feel like Dec. Tomorrow it's suppose to be near 70. But even with that, I have managed to get most of my shopping done. I've found if I go to the malls or stores before 5 or 6pm it's not that crowded. But some of the people I saw in the mall today. OMG! Do some of them not have a mirror in there house? One lady was wearing leggings, a tank top and brown high heels. What she had on did not match in the slightest. And I think some of the teenage girls need to check the sizes of their teeshirts. This one girl I saw, had a teeshirt on so tight; I don't know how she got it on. And the guys, please pull up your pants. I don't want to see what color your underwear is. I wanted to tell this one guy that. To me that is not attractive at all. Don't they know what a belt is? I don't think so.
Some of the sales people are rude and don't need to work in the stores when they are suppose to be spreading JOY AND CHEER while your shopping in their store.
I think some people don't need to go to the mall.
Well that is all for now. I have a huge headache.
I had 3 test today and passed them all. Tues. will be the hard day. So I need to start getting ready for that.

1 comments:

Roses said...

I'm with you on the droopy pants...
A young woman I knew (who was old enough to dress better), wore pants like that one day. I asked her if her dad knew she was wearing *his* pants.

I never saw her wear those pants again. :)