CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Where do I begin?????

Oh where do I even start??????
Well, as most of you know; on Fri. I graduated NA school. I'm not bragging but I did graduate top of my class. (pat on the back). I did the CNA prayer and did pretty good with it. We then had to give a little speech and one of my class mates gave one. Her first statement was, about me and how she enjoyed working with me when we did our clinicals. I was very honored and touched.
As the evening progessed we ate and then I did karkoe. Yes I said it. Actually Asia(the girl I was talking about) and I did a couple of songs together. I will never look at Jingle Bell Rock or Lean On Me the same way. Come to find out, my daughter had to leave the room and my hubby was holding a butter knife to his throat. (way to go guys, thanks for the support). It was alot of fun. I HAD FUN!!!!
And that is all that matters.
But most of all, I graduated and now have a dipolma to show for it.
( I will post pictures as soon as BBW puts them on computer).
I will now go out into the world and find a good job. But for right now I am still doing the Home Health Care.
And I do plan on going back to school to become a RN.
Me graduating was my Christmas present to myself, my hubby and my daughter.
Thanks for everyones support that had faith in me.
(now let me find a job that I like.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

loria said...

Thank you very much!!!!!!!