CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A break

Well, I have some sortaof break from work. I go to school Thurs. and Fri. but don't have to go to work. I am somewhat excitied about that. I am really tired and need much over due sleep. I'm enjoying my job. It's been a challenge but it's also expereince too. I am using muscles that I thought I'd never use. My upper back is killing me tonight. I also need to study for school tomorrow but I'm not too worried about it. I did manage to clean up my kitchen and do some light dusting and start some laundry. And then I found myself sitting infront of the competer on my blog. Oh well, this is my break from the world. This is me time. Even though I feel as though I forgot what that was.
I have 2 weeks of school left and I find myself getting more and more excitied about graduating. I am beginning to feel like I have done something with my life. I know that when I do graduate and get a real good paying job, I will feel like I've done something.
Well back to the books I go. More later...............

0 comments: