CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What a Thurs.?????

Today was my second day in class. Well, we had no test. Thank goodness! I wasn't prepared. I've been under the weather since Tues. night. I was running a fever last night and couldn't remember what I was studying. But today in class, I was blurting out all the RIGHT answers. WOW!! What a feeling that was.

But I am feeling better now and very proud that I did remember something
last night that I was studying.
School is going very well, alot of homework though. Oh well, all the hard work and studying WILL pay off.
Tonight is cooking dinner for the family and watching Grey's Anatomy.

5 comments:

Roses said...

Next time you need a study break, come on over and play.

http://ackthbbbt.blogspot.com/2006/10/dhd-is-orson-really-bad-guy.html

loria said...

thanks. i have so much studying to do but i have the whole weekend.

Anonymous said...

Kinda cool that you didn't have test you were expecting.

I see you got your links up. And thanks for mine.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Good Luck with your schooling

Anonymous said...

detector iqjs mandal listvfc themgroan orthogonal preserve depriving horrocks keyboard french
lolikneri havaqatsu