CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 06, 2006

I DID IT-2

Well I went into work yesterday afternoon-after having 2 days off(back to back),
and after being there for a bit I decided to put my notice in.
First of all, it was not busy the night before and the afternoon girl from yesterday
who was trying to get me to work for her;didn't do anything.
Come to find out this girl can't even tell a lie right. She told me she has a test at 8am the next morning and needed to study,told someone else she didn't feel well and then told a friend of
mine that her best friend just got divorced and they were going out to celebrate.
Ok- if you're gonna lie stick with one and not 3 others.
So I go about doing all the work that needed to be done.
When the manager came in she said I could go home. Well I'd hope so after being there for
3 1/2 hours and only 3 tables and no money. I told her I was putting in my 2 week notice.
She looks at me and says"WHY?". I looked at her and started explaining that I was going back to school and I do not make any money there. She then asked me "WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK TO SCHOOL?"
I mean come on did she not understand my statement.
And then I told her that they scheduled me to bartend and I didn't want to on the weekends.
Who wants to work a bar shift from 830am-5pm on a Sun.? Not me when I could be watching a football game or doing something else. Besides everytime I work the bar IT IS NOT BUSY!!!!
But I did it and everyone ask me what took me so long to do it.
I think I wanted to wait closer to classes starting before I did. But if I wanna work part-time somewhere I can.
Yea,the manager even wants me to think about working in between classes there. I told her I'd think about it. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So alot has happened in my life this week. And the best part-----MR. WOLF IS ON HIS WAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we get some time before I go to work tonight. But the best part-I'll be able to cuddle up next to him tonight.

2 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Good choise and happy anniversary, and most of all...Glad to hear Mr. Wolf is comming home.Sounds like a nice happy family

Anonymous said...

Good for you Lori! Have fun with wolfman...LOL