CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I DID IT..........

Well today I went and registered for school and paid for it.
I am going to school to become a CNA. I was so excitied I went
and bought scrub pants for doing my clinical work and started
looking for shoes.
Today is also mine and Mr. Wolf's 6 mth. wedding anniversary.
He sent me flowers. I wasn't excepting them.
So today has been a great day for me in all ways.
It's been full of excitiment and I feel like a weight
has been lifted off me.
I start school in a few weeks and can't wait.
I am so looking forward to it. And then I
can quit my job as a waitress where I work.
Which today being my day off, I got a phone call from
one of the girls wanting me to work for her.
I didn't return her call. There's a couple of other
people she can call.
So tonight is my night to relax and PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Lori! Great decision, going to school. Work hard and stick it out. You won't regret it.

Glad you had a good day.

loria said...

thanks freddie!!!! i need all the support i can get.

Roses said...

Good for you, Lori!
Nursing is an awesome field to go into right now.

BEST of luck!
Keep us updated.