CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Doing nothing

Yesterday was a restful day for me.
I actually watched the movie"RV" with Robin Williams.
It was funny. Now my daughter wants to go on a rv trip.
OK. I'd enjoy it because I use to go camping when I was
little. But it does sound like a fun idea.
I spent most of the day just laying around doing
NOTHING!!!
We did go to Kroger and she had to take the kitten
in a little carrier she bought for the kitten. It was
a little weird pushing a cart around with a kitten in
it. But no one said a word and the cat liked it. My
hubby laughed about it when I told him.
But the time alone was nice.
I must be going through some sortof change. I was
down and felt depressed most of the day.
Who knows? I am a woman so who knows what to
expect most of the time with our moods.
I did read Tink's blog and it got me to thinking
about "newlyweds" since I am still one.
Do you remember your first movie you saw together?
Do you remember the first time you kissed?
Do you remember the first time you got flowers from him?
Do you remember the last time he sent you flowers?
Do you remember the first time you told the person you loved
them?
I was remember all of that about me and Mr. Wolf. I'll have to
tell yall how we met in a later story.
I guess yesterday was a day for me on looking back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kitty cat story is too cute! I have days where I'll think back to jose and I meeting and some of our firsts together. Usually when I'm thinking about those things I'll go get the photo boxes and go through them too.

Anonymous said...

See Lori you're so unforgettable he had to say it twice! :P

loria said...

he better remember only after 6mths of marriage.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!