CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thinking and Wondering????

Do you ever think that your in a realationship and "oh we're comfortable with each other?"
Do you ever take each other for grant and not realize it?
I've been thinking about BOTH those questions. I've only been married for 6 mths. now, and this is my second marriage. But it got me to thinking.
Yea, maybe I am.
But you have to understand this man is TOTALLY different from the last one.
You see, we are comfortable with each other and I do think at times we do take each other for grant. But I do think that because we are comfortable with each other. Did that make any sense at all?
I love this man dearly and deeply. And I think sometimes, I don't know how to show it or say because I think he already knows.
This man puts MY needs before his own and sometimes I don't know how to feel about it. He's paid for me to go back to school and he's my pillar of strength and courage.
I really don't know how to express to him how I feel about him.
(and by the way this other man is none other than BBW or Mr. Wolf)
He has been the BEST friend I could want.
And we were truly friends before we started dating each other.
He has a heart bigger than the world. He tells me all the time he'd do anything for me. Well, I believe him. He's given so much to me and I feel like I haven't given back. He's the one with the bigger income and is telling me if I want to take some time off from working to focus on school, then I can do that. How many men would do that for their wives or for the one that they love?
I just hope he doesn't think that I am taking him for grant or that I am that comfortable with "us".
Mr. Wolf is a wonderful, caring, understanding, and loving man.
I hope that he reads this and understands how I feel about him.
Sometimes words aren't so easy to say as they are to write.

So I think everyone that is in a realationship should stop and think about what they DO have and how much that other person means to them.

0 comments: