CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday once again..................

It's been a little while since I've wrote on my blog.
Last the kitten,Boots was going to get fixed and she pulled
through it just fine. She is wearing a cone around her neck and
has finally started eating and drinking water and moving around.
I found her on my bed last night and was amazed that she jumped
up there.
We also have another addition to the family. My daughter told us all she
wanted for Christmas was a puppy. So she found one that she wanted and
we went last Sun. afternoon to pick him up. It had to be a boy cause my hubby
is floating in the estorgen level around the house. She named him "Pookie".
He is so darn cute and so little. He weighs 1.92 pounds. But he is very much
like having an infant around. He demands attention-all the time.
The other cats don't like him, YET. He tries really hard to make friends with Baby,
who is 18 lbs. She hisses and bats at him. It's so cute.
So there has been excitiment in our house.
But he's so cute and adorable. Mr. Wolf likes him too. He likes playing with the puppy. Well, I was gonna put a picture of him on her but can't get it to work.
Will try later.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Glad the kitten is doing well... and, now, a new puppy! He's tiny, too!...what kind is he?

loria said...

The puppy is a Chihuahua. He is so cute. I tried to add a pic but it's not allowing me to???????