CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

off to the vet


Our kitten Boots is on her way to the vet to be "fixed". She's in heat every 2 weeks and we
decided to get her fixed. I mean why not the other 2 are fixed and not to mention me too.LOL.
I'm just nervous about leaving her there all day.
But I gave her lots of love this morning and told her everything was going to be okay.
I hope it doesn't change her too much. If anything she may calm down a bit, she's a little
crazy at times. She's very small and hopefully this will put some weight on her. It did with the
other 2 cats. And they are pretty calm too.
I am worried about her.
We can go at 4 pm to pick her up.
So keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

read my blog. it's really cool

Roses said...

What a pretty girl your Boots is!
Good luck!