CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Well, today was my first day of school. It went really good. We actually got out early due to being the first day, I guess.
But OMG, do I have homework. I have to read and do reviews and study definations. I forgot what it was like to be in school. I mean, come on being 40 yrs. old and going back. I feel like I have made a big huge step.
So if I have so much homewrok why am I on my blog? Well, needed a break from studying and thought I'd check e-mails and read other blogs too.
But I do have alot of work to do and must get to it. I don't want to make bad grades and have hubby punish me.LOL!!!!
So wish me luck on study and passing my first test on Thurs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lori.

loria said...

THANKS!!!

Roses said...

A test on Thursday, already!?!
Slave drivers! Oh! The torture!

In your honor, tonight I will try to have that dream where I'm back in school and I can't find my next class.

Good luck!