CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Haven't been on, sorry

Sorry that I haven't posted anything. But not to much has been going on in my life.
Mr. Wolf did make it home safe and sound and in one piece, especially after his drive through
D.C. LOL!!!
It's been the same ole same thing.
Except last night I got a call from one of my co-workers; whom is also a very close friend of mine. He was in the hospital due to his blood pressure being very high. Turns out, he had a busted blood vessel in his brain and they did test to see if he had a stroke. Thank God, no he didn't. It was all due to "STRESS". I also have high blood pressure and am on meds for it. But it goes to show us all that even with meds, the blood pressure can still rise and cause problems.
I called him earlier and he is just feeling tired. His blood pressure is stable. I told him to REST,REST AND TAKE IT EASY.
Life is too short to worry and stress over things.

0 comments: