CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ANOTHER CAT STORY

I needed to relax and unwind abit.
So I thought after dinner I'd take
a nice hot relaxing bubblebath.
We'll our cat (Flower), who likes
to sit on the edge of the tub while
in the shower or she sits on the
toilet. Anyway, she's on the toilet
watching me lay in the hot bubbles.
The next thing I know while I'm
laying back with my eyes closed
relaxing, I feel her whiskers on
my face. She then starts batting
at the bubbles and licking them
off of me.
For a moment I thought she was
gonna get in with me.
So after playing with the bubbles
she's sitting on the edge of the tub.
Her whole tail in the water and bubbles.
She goes to jump off and realizes her tail
is soaked.
I started laughing,she didn't know what
was going on.
So she sat on the floor and licked her tail.
I've never had a cat join me in a bubble bath.
Now she's on the edge looking at the leftover
bubbles in the tub batting her paw at them.
What strange cats we have?????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually did have a cat fall in the bathtub with me once. I don't remember who made it out first but it was definitely a race! He was freakin' about the water - I was freakin' about the hair (I'm somewhat allergic) and the claws!

Roses said...

My cat fell into the tub one night as I was taking a shower. He was just a kitten at the time, and I don't know what traumatized him more, the water in his fur or the fact that he was too small to get back out the slippery-sided tub by himself.