CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Give me strength

I only have 1 more week left until I leave my crappy job.
I just need the strength to work the next few shifts I have to
work. I really can't wait for it to be over. I'm tired of all the
drama that everyone brings into work.
I'll just be glad when I can go to a job do my work and come home.
I feel like a puppet on a string right now.
I'm not sleeping well either and I hate the fact of having to go to
work each miserable day.
My husband is being very supportive and he's even told me to quit-yesterday!
I hate going to work and busting my butt for what??? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
I've worked as a waitress in a lot of different resturants and NEVER have I
made so little money or had so much stress.
I know that with any job that there is stress, but with all the b.s. I go through it's
not worth it.
Actually sitting here, typing my thoughts and feelings I have made my mind up.
Sun. is my last day!!!!
I need some time off to myself and be with my family and enjoy LIFE before I start school.
I feel that if I don't then I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown or end up killing someone.
So to all of you that read this, THANK YOU. I now feel that I have the strength to do this.
Mr. Wolf will be happy with the choice I've made.
So I am doing this for me, my family and my well being and peace of mind,(while I still have one left).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life's too short to be miserable if you can avoid it.