CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday relaxing........

Ok, I don't really sleep in on Sun. so I was up at 7:30a.m. today. I thought I'd go sit outside and enjoy my coffee and the cool breeze that was blowing. Well, that breeze got a little too cold. But I sat outside anyway.
Then I got a wild hair and started cleaning the bathroom. I scrubbed the baseboards and mopped the floor. I even cleaned the fan exhaust too. Then vaccumed upstairs. After cleaning out the darn vaccum cleaner....again. Everytime I go to use it, I have to dig the cat hair out of the darn thing.(I'm thinking of SHAVING the cat, ok just triming her coat down.)
Then my daughter and I did "YOGA". The first time I've done it. And let me tell you what, I feel GREAT. It really felt good. Stretching, breathing and relaxing. I feel as if a calmness has swept over me. I'm also a little sore, stretching will do that if your not use to it.
So I think in the mornings before work I'm gonna do yoga or maybe when I get home to help relax me.
I've started laying in the tanning bed too and I'm starting to get a pretty good tan and now I want to tone and firm up. Bathing suit weather is coming and I want to look good.
So now I'm gonna work on the abs. I weigh roughly about 105-107 lbs, but I want to flatten and tone my belly, not that I have a huge belly;and tone and tighten the thighs and buns.
So from now until the end of May I'm gonna really work on that.
So wish me luck.
Now it's time to get out the ab lounge and start on the rest of my body.
Plus walking, for 30 mins. a day adds 2 hours to your life. Right now I can use all the help I can get.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 comments: