CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

depressed

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. But here. in VA. Beach; the sun hasn't come out until TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it was so great to leave work and feel the sun beating down on my skin. I loved it. It has rained here since last Sat. YUCK! YUCK!!!! And now they are calling for more rain.
I am so-so-so-so ready for SUMMER. I want to lay out at the beach or sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. But no, more rain.
Plus with no sunshine, I do believe that it makes a person "depressed". I have been coming home and putting on p.j.'s and going to bed way earlier than normal. I just feel as if I have NO mo-jo.
And then on top of that, they are removing our windows and putting in new ones, and they came and did mine today. I did talk the guys into waiting as late as possible to block mine. So they did.
I even laid on my desk and had the sun beat down on my face. (glad my boss didn't walk by). But the fresh air and the sunshine felt so good. It'll probably be about 2-3 weeks before I get my new window. Bummer!!!
At least I enjoyed it for the time.
But it's 7:40p.m. here and the sun is just starting to go down.
Tomorrow it's suppose to be 75 degrees. Now that is some serious sunbathing time but I have to work. And the weekend it's calling for more RAIN!!!!!
GREAT!!!!!!! Not another weekend of rain and coldness.
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So without sunshine in my life, it makes me depressed. And the fact there's nothing on t.v. All my shows haven't started YET!!!!!!!!
So right now I feel like LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Freddie said...

I know what you mean. Sunshine always adds to my quality of life. Hang in there. Soon!