CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PUPPY LOVE.........

Puppy love. No I don't mean as in a "puppy-animal". I mean young love, first love----puppy.
Do you remember your first love? Or your "puppy love".
Well, my daughter is going through that. Her and her boyfriend of 7 mths. just broke up last Fri.
He broke up with her and she really misses him. He's a good kid. And I like him. I've told her to give him some time and maybe he'll come around.
She's been crying her eyes out.
I can't really remember my first puppy love. I guess my mind has gone.
She's told me that she really misses him. I guess it's love.
Okay, daughter has just informed me her and her ex are gonna "talk". GREAT!!!!
Should I kill him when he comes into my house????? Let's see how this all pans out.

And then hubby is coming home tomorrow and leaving for Colorado. Great, he gets to enjoy the fresh mountain air while I'm here with the ocean air. I mean come on a Jersey boy in the mountains. That is where I belong, I'm a true southern Georgia girl. Raised in the country. Using an outhouse, drawing water from the well and cooking on a pot belly stove. Why couldn't it be me????
I get to see him before he takes off again. That's ok, while he's there working, I'll be here spending "his money". LOL!! I will find a way to spend it, all on myself.

1 comments:

Freddie said...

Ouch. Sounds like one of those: "My heart hurts for you too, Baby. Wish I could make it all better" moments.