CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'M OVER IT

I am so so so over the traffic. Everyday this week it has taken me an hour or more to get. USUALLY, it takes me 30-45 mins. to get home. What is up with all the crazy ass drivers???WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One my way to work one morning, I almost had 2 accidents; that would not have been my fault and then the stupid tunnel. When it sprinkles here or rains, no one can drive. This is truly INSANE!!!!! And then not being able to sleep. Come on, someone give me a break. I'm beginning to think the universe is messing with me. Did I do something to upset the universe. Not that I can recall.

All I have to say is," THANK GOODNES FOR FRIDAY!!!" If I can make it through tomorrow then I will be doing pretty good. Well, actually tomorrow I better be doing GREAT!!!!

It's my 2 year anniversary. Hubby will be coming home for the weekend. I can't wait to fall into his arms. I wanted to go out to celebrate our anniversary but if I don't get home until 6:30 or 7 p.m. , I maybe too tired. The traffic wears me OUT!!!! But I have all weekend with him, until he leaves on Sunday.

I do have to say it's been 2 wonderful years. He is a very amazing, caring, loving and supportive man. And let's not forget helpful. He helps me around the house alot. I do truly and deeply love him, with all my heart.

Gonna go grab a beer now and RELAX....try to anyway before tomorrow. Have a good one everyone.

0 comments: