CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

STRANGE...........

Well, I got the word today that hubby was leaving. He's been home on vacation for 2 wks. now. He's off to Fort Bragg. At least he's only 3 hours away. Still in the same time zone and same country. So I can't complain.
But the FUNNY THING is, Fri. April 4th is our 2 year wedding anniversary. He is in the exact same place he was on our 1 year anniversary. But I drove to N.C. to be with him and then he drove back home with me.
Also, I should mention, we got snow the day I left and I ACCIDENTALLY shut our cat "Flower" in the closet for about 2 hours. I called my daughter who was house sitting for our best friend and she walked back home and let the cat out. This cat hates my daughter. You thought after she saved her she'd love her, but NO!!!
But the good news is, hubby is driving home Fri. afternoon. So we will get to spend our anniversary together. Neither one of us thought he'd be leaving this soon. I mean go into work, get the word and then he's gone. I actually left work an hour early to come home and say "goodbye" to him.
Like he said, "At least now I can hog the bed, since I do that anyway". Sorry honey I am a bed hog. But look at it this way, you won't have to hear me snore. HA!HA! (I don't snore.)
So now I'm all alone. He's gone, daughter is at boyfriends house. It's me and the animals. Oh joy!!!!!
I hope he makes it safe and sound.
I wonder is this gonna be a regular thing for our anniversary, him being in N.C. I hope not.
I had to share this strange but true story.

1 comments:

Big Bad Wolf said...

You do to snore...but I still love you.