CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PRETENDING TO WORK.....

I'm sitting here at my desk, pretending to work.
Well, I have no more patients for the day and my
doctor is gone for the day too. It's his half day.

Just enjoying the sunshinning outside my window
after a terrible thunderstorm last night. I've needed
to see the sun. It really does bring up your mood and
spirits.
I should be on the phone with an insurance company
getting an authorization for a procedure for a patient but
nope. Being lazy, and I'm getting paid for it. LOL!!!!
I don't normally slack off at work. But I am this afternoon.

I went over to the chemo room and laughed with a few patients
and the nurses. And now the patients are asleep. So see can't bother
them.

Okay well, I'm gonna go do my stair climbing with the girls from
billing.
Take care and talk to ya soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEVER slack off at work. ;)