CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Just another manic Monday....

That song would describe my day. I woke up feeling achy,sore and stopped up. Went to work and felt even worse. But the day must go on. I wasn't running a fever, I tried to cut up and make the patients laugh. Tried to eat lunch and it just didn't taste good to me. So I dumped out my soup, chicken and rice soup. Drank alot of water and more water.
Then suddenly remembered I needed to call my daughter's neuro doctor and find out why I got a bill for $4,000.00 for a MRI. Spoke with someone and then called the hospital. SINCE IT WAS THERE ERROR. The lady asked me a few questions and then stated,"OH, HERE'S HER INSURANCE INFORMATION. IT WASN'T ATTACHED WITH THE ORDER." I'm thinking to myself; yeah right, whatever. So she took care of it. I asked for her name and wrote it on the bill along with the time. CYA! That is something I have to do at work.
So that was done.
Then had to wait in line at the local WAWA to get gas, due to the fact I didn't get it yesterday. Well, $33.00 later, got a full tank of gas. Gas here is from $3.09-$3.29. Yeah! And they are suppose to go up by next month.
What happened to gas prices at $1.98. Gosh I miss those days. And the price of milk, too. Come on. Do we have a shortage in cows?
Well, ate dinner that my daughter cooked. And have been laying on the sofa sipping hot tea. Hoping to feel better soon.
I've decided there is no perfect place to live where the weather is "normal". Been out west, nope. For petesakes, TX. just got snow. I told BBW that the only place that has "perfect weather" is to be 10 feet under. Hey, you don't have to worry about the weather.
Hopefully more tomorrow. We shall see how I feel......

0 comments: