CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jamming

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning. I changed the station and an old song came on."IF YOU THINK I'M SEXY", by Rod Stewart. I wan't feeling too well so I turned up the volume and was jamming out during traffic.
It felt nice. Having the radio loud without anyone complaining. LOL.
Then another song came, R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Jammed to that one too.
I looked up in my rear view mirror and the guy behind me was smiling. I didn't think
anything of it. He couldn't been on a handsfree headset, who knows.
But he went to go pass me and slowed down and smiled and waved at me.
Or he was laughing at me. Who knows and who cares?
I tend to sing when in the car alone to songs that I like.
Hey, you gotta fight the boredom of traffic somehow. RIGHT!
I was enjoying myself that is all that counts. But sometimes I do forget
to turn down the volume when I go to get back into the car after work and
it's blasting in the parking garage.
Have a good one.

1 comments:

Freddie said...

I daydream about doing this very thing.