CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Blah Sat.

Woke up to the sounds of birds chirpping outside my window, cause I have to sleep with the cracked. Tried to go back to sleep. Finally rolled over to see the clock and it was "7a.m." Okay so much for sleeping in.
And it was RAINNING---again. GREAT!!!!
So the daughter and I decided to start on some "SPRING CLEANNING". Took us 3 hours and we got a lot done.
After spending an hour declogging the darn vaccum cleaner. I have to do that everytime I use the vaccum.
Then low and behold, is that sunshine. Why yes it was? Wait what happened????
The wind picked up roaring agian and the sun went away. CRAP!!!!
Can I get a nice warm wind free, rain free, weekend off! I guess not, at least not yet.
Wait until summer gets here and then I'll be wishing for cold weather.
And to top it off I'm hearing a song that makes me think of my hubby when he travels.
"HOME" BY MICHEAL BUBLE. But I have the radio on a country station and it's on. No it's not Micheal Buble, it's Blake Shelton. Okay I can live with his voice too. Sounds kinda sexy and seducative. MMMMM!!!!!
And I've got a "kiddie birthday" to go in a few. My best friends oldest daughter is turning "9".
Oh the joys of a house full of little giggly girls and not to mention 2 barking dogs. CRAP!!!
Hopefully they have some alcohol for the adults. Hey my kids weren't like hers. I'll have to explain that later.
Well, I guess I better hit the windy dust trail and go over my friends house.
More tomorrow.....................

0 comments: