CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Job

I have started my new job. Well, it's been orientation week. I have been signing my name so many times on forms. I almost forgot how to spell it. But most of the paperwork part is done. Now tonight, it's looking over the insurance package to see which plan I want. But I do now have a life insurance policy which is great.
It's a very big facility, they have 240 beds in it, 60 on each unit and there's 4 units. The place is so big I am still getting lost. But so is everyone else. And also today we watched films and we have computer training tomorrow. But I do have the weekend off, so no alarm clock. I am going to knock myself out Fri. so I can sleep late. I need it and deserve it. I'll be working the 7am-3pm shift for a couple of weeks for on the floor training and then to my schedule 3pm-11pm. So when I start that I can sleep in too, unless I have things to do before work. But I will get 2 days a week off and then every other weekend. Which I think is cool, and I get my schedule 2 wks. at a time so I can plan for things that need to be done.
BBW has been sick. He's still in Kansas. It's been snowing there and very cold. It's been cold here but no snow. We did get a little sleet on Sun. evening but nothing that stuck to the ground. He seems to be doing a little better today. I even made home-made chicken soup and froze some for him for when he comes home.
Which hopefully is only a few more weeks.
It's starting to get cold and lonely in my big bed, but the cats are sleeping with me. It's not the same though.
Well, I will write more later. I need to eat and relax. I had to go grocery shopping after work and now it's supper time. Then off to bed and back up at 5:45 am. I have to be at work at 8am tomorrow.
Have a great evening everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation with your new work. This is real cool and I hope things comes up to your expectation.

Jean said...

The new job sounds great! ...and your blog looks great, too.
Sorry BBW isn't feeling well.
Wishing you both the best.