CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

He's gone......again

Well BBW is gone............again. He's in Kansas. He'll be able to click his heels together in early Feb. to bring him home. But at least he was home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's. I can't complain about that.
Actually, I'm ALONE, well except for the animals. One that likes to get on my nerves from time to time,Pookie(the puppy). It's quite and very peaceful.
I plan on sitting on the sofa and watching DHW when it comes on, hopefully still in peace.
I took today off from work to take BBW to the airport and get some much needed rest. Which I didn't really. Cleaned the kitchen and did a load of laundry. Some rest. Maybe I need to check into a hotel for a night. Perferably one with a hot tub.
I did watch a movie that I recorded. A Walk to Remember. I read the book by Nicholas Sparks(whom is my favortive author) and loved the book. I cried while reading the book and needless to say I cried during the movie too. It's a good and sad love story.
This is all for now. I need to iron my scrubs but it can wait. I'm gonna go get some more R&R.

1 comments:

Roses said...

Come on over for a DHD!