CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 02, 2007

Not sure what to say??????

Well I know it's been awhile since I've been on. I have been working the 3pm-11pm shift. Today is my day off. I finally got the notice I've been waiting for, to take my state certification. Which is schedules on Sat. 2/10 at 8 am. WOW!!! I've been sleeping until 10 am. So now in between working I have to study for this exam. I know that I will do fine.And BBW is due home on the 9th. It's about time.
So what did I do on my day off? Well, my lovely daughter wanted Sushi for lunch, which I do not care for. So I decided to take her anyway but we couldn't get to the resturant due to someone that had robbed a bank and then tried to rob an armored truck. YEA!!! It was on the news and they are still looking for the guy. He did get money from the bank but not from the truck. And keep in mind this place is only 10 mins. (driving time) from OUR HOUSE. Needless to say she was upset and I was actually thrilled about not having to watch her eat sushi. So went out for mexican food.
I also did a little bit of shopping. And now I am relaxing and waiting on the laundry to get done from the dryer. Plus it's been rainy out today and a good day to relax.
I am enjoying my job. Some of the patients there are funny and you have others that are mean. I did have a scare one night, one of my patients almost went into a diabetic coma. Very scary!!! But we got her blood sugar slowly back up. And the other night she was alert and looking around. What a night that was?
Also yesterday(Thurs) I got a delivery a dozen yellow roses. I called BBW and asked him if I should have been expecting a delivery and he said "no". So I read him the enclosed sweet card. He said they were suppose to be delivered on Valentine's Day. Which is a day that I don't celebrate. Why you may ask?
Well, I personally that you should treat every day like valentine's day not just one day a year. But that is me. And every day with BBW is valentine's day. He makes every day special for me.
So that has been my week so far. I go back to work tomorrow. We shall see what is in store for me?
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

0 comments: