CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

THE "NEW JOB".....

Well the "new job" has been keeping me busy. Let me tell you, my body is use to staying up late and sleeping in. It feels great. I work the 3pm-11pm shift.
Tonight was a very hard night for me. It seemed that no matter how many people I changed, their bed linens needed to be changed as well. As most of you may or may not know, I work in a nursing home. I've seen alot of different things there and learned alot there too. So far since I've been there for the past three weeks, 2 of our patients died. One of them I knew and helped take care of and the other one was fairly new to our unit. It's really hard when you lose a petient you take care of. Alot of them like to talk to you and you listen with a caring heart. At least I do. And then again you do have your psyco ones. Like tonight. One lady was throwing things all around her room and let me tell you I stayed away from here. And you have others that like to TRY to hit or scratch you while changing them or feeding them or whatever. And you do have ones that call you names. But I remember what my job is, and that is TO GIVE THEM THE BEST CARE I POSSIBLY CAN GIVE THEM. There is never a dull moment in my job. It is so much different from waiting on customers in a resturant. But I have gotten close to a few of them. I have gotten on lady who never talks, except to her family, to talk and respond to me. And that is what makes me feel good about doing my job. And then there are times when some get on my nerves. But for the most part I DO LOVE MY JOB.
I also take my certification exam on Sat. And BBW will be home Fri. night. So that means when I get home from work on Fri. night, he will be waiting for me.He'll probably be asleep but to be able to cuddle up next to him will be great. My daughter and her puppy has been sleeping with me. And the puppy likes to lick my nose at 730am, hmmm.... no I wanna sleep. But he wants to be let down to go potty. So that is fine, I let him down and then when he's ready put him back in bed and he cuddles with me and we sleep until about 930 or 10 am.
I will write more later. This weekend is for BBW. We have some catching up to do(if you catch my drift). LOL!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting site :) You can find more information at :
ativan buy
Hope it will always be alive! THE END :)