CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thoughts

I've had a busy week or should I say a busy "life". With BBW just getting back into town and having my ex-brother in law, which to him, I'm still family and not an ex-sister in law,coming also over the weekend was pretty crazy.
But we made it through. I haven't seen brother in law since Aug. and he got to meet BBW and they hit it off really well.
And then BBW is suppose to be leaving Sun. to go to AL for about 3 months to work. So I've been busy. It's been trying to find time with hubby with his work schedule and mine to meet in the middle somewhere.
But Sun. night we did go to the circus and me being ?? yrs. old has NEVER been. I had a wonderful time and it was great. I'd go again.
Then last night I come home and my 15 yr. old daughter "H" deceides she wants to be a pastry chef. Okay maybe it's a phase she's going through or maybe not. BBW went and bought her some baking utensils and books. She is also baking a cake for our good friends daughter's birthday next month.
Just as long as I'm at work and not dealing with the messy kitchen. LOL!!!!
She's been watching these shows on Food Network- Aces of Cakes and I think that is where she got her idea.
More power to her, I can't bake okay a little but BBW doesn't need to know that-lol.
We're supporting her in this "adventure" of hers and maybe she will go through with it. Who knows maybe one day my daughter will be on one of those shows.
She's already in the process of making one cake for us to sample. I know that she can do it. She's my daughter and when I set my mind to something I do it.
I'm going back to bed and try to get some rest before work tonight. Last night I had 14 patients. WOW!!! That is alot but we were short handed too. Like everyother night and shift. Is it Fri. yet??? I just had the weekend off and I am looking forward to Fri. Hopefully BBW will be off work so that we can spend some time together before he wonders off to AL. Who knows, maybe with one weekend I have off I could fly to AL and see him.
He will be gone for our 1 year wedding anniversay. But that is his job and I understand.
WOW! We've been married almost a year(April 4th). It's been wonderful and full of LOVE and understanding. Not many women would be able to handle it like I do. I knew what I was getting into when we started dating, living together and got married. You can't say I don't understand.
More later...............